The Fulcionel Hernia Support Belts are manufactured from a unique two way airflow stretch fabric, which conforms and moulds over any shape and size of hernia to provide excellent support and comfort.
With all the same features and benefits with standard Fulcionel Hernia Support Belt, we have now developed a ‘standard belt’ with a ‘pre-cut’ hole that can be adjusted to fit around a wide range of stoma pouches and flange sizes.
- Breathable and comfortable two way stretch fabric
- Hole size is adjustable with VELCRO® tabs
- Fits around flange easily without having to feed through a stretchable hole
- Reinforced with a soft padding behind the hole to offer additional support for a parastomal hernia
- Ideal for issues such as pancaking or excessive leakage and closed pouches
- Anti-roll bands at the top and bottom of belt
- Depths of 20cm, 26cm or bespoke sizes
- Available in white, black and beige
‘Adjustable Hole’ Hernia Support Belts are suitable for the following conditions:
- Large Hernia
- Perineal Hernia
- Inguinal Hernia
- Hernia prevention
- Urine bag suspensory system
- General or any strenuous activity-work, sports, lifting, etc.
- Coughs, Colds and Hay fever
Simply place the hole around the stoma site and then secure in place by way of VELCRO® fastening to the right size of the pouch with an easy action and without the need to feed the pouch through.