BESPOKE Hernia Support Belts & Girdles
Our Support Garments have been developed alongside Healthcare Professionals to comfortably support the abdominal muscles following abdominal surgery and particularly stoma surgery. Designed to reduce the risk of herniation, support a hernia or following a hernia repair.
If our standard garment does not meet your needs, then our bespoke garments can be custom made here in Leicestershire by one of our dedicated team members to your individual specifications, incorporating our current specialised textiles. This helps to provide the balance between specific support and comfort so that it can be worn for even longer periods to support a large herniation or complex requirements.
Our service allows us to ‘tailor make’ a belt or girdle incorporating one or more of the many features available to create the best possible option to suit your individual needs.
• Made to measure to specific individual requirements
• Breathable and comfortable two way stretch fabric
• Helps to support the weakened abdominal muscles, post-surgery
• Helps to reduce the risk of herniation, support a hernia or protect a hernia repair
• Reduces bulges/herniation and streamlines any outline of appliances
• Free home fitting service by our trained Support Product Specialists
• Available in white, black and beige
Bespoke garments are suitable for the following conditions:
• Large Hernia
• Perineal Hernia
• Inguinal Hernia
• Hernia prevention
• General or any strenuous activity-work, sports, lifting, etc.
• Coughs, Colds and Hay fever
With so many bespoke options available and product variations, for a bespoke garment we recommend an individual consultation with one of our dedicated Support Specialists. We provide a free home fitting service in most of the UK.
To order or arrange a consultation you can call our Freephone number on: 0800 279 2050.