• Light post-op support – Level 1
• Comfortable and secure
• No irritating seams or labels
• Breathable Antibacterial fabric (lasts up to 10 washes)
• Recyclable packaging
• Gives gentle abdominal support
• Aids appliance discretion and adherence
• Intimacy belt/discretionary belt
• Can be worn day & night
• Can be worn whilst swimming or for light activities
Seamless Support - Research and general medical opinion suggests that there is a higher risk of hernia formation following any abdominal or stoma procedure. To reduce the risk it is advisable to wear suitable support garments that you have been assessed and measured for.
Developed alongside Healthcare Professionals to comfortably support the core muscles following abdominal surgery and particularly stoma surgery to reduce the risk of herniation, support a hernia or following hernia repair.
Suitable to be worn with the following stoma bags and pouches; Coloplast, Hollister, Dansac, Convatec, Braun, Clinimed, Salts Healthcare and Peak Medical.