Seamless Support - Research and general medical opinion suggests that there is a higher risk of hernia formation following any abdominal or stoma procedure. To reduce the risk it is advisable to wear suitable support garments that you have been assessed and measured for.
Developed alongside Healthcare Professionals to comfortably support the core muscles following abdominal surgery and particularly stoma surgery to reduce the risk of herniation, support a hernia or following hernia repair.
Suitable to be worn with the following stoma bags and pouches; Coloplast, Hollister, Dansac, Convatec, Braun, Clinimed, Salts Healthcare and Peak Medical.
• Level 3 – firm support
• Breathable and comfortable cotton rich two-way stretch fabric
• Seamless support, waistband style support belt
• Anti-roll bands at the top and bottom to minimise belt movement
• Range of sizes and depths
• Available in white, black and beige
• Bespoke options include further variations in depth, added lace detail and other alternative options. Garments are custom made to meet your individual needs. Please see our bespoke page for more information.
• Helps support any weakened core muscles, post-surgery
• Reduces any dragging feeling from an existing hernia
• Helps reduce the risk of herniation, support a hernia or protect a hernia repair
• Reduces bulges/herniation and streamlines any outline of appliances
• Improves pouch adherence, offers discretion and peace of mind
• Helps to control prolapsed stomas
• Easy to apply – pull on waistband style belt
The CUI Tube Hernia Support Belt
Manufactured from a cotton rich two-way breathable stretch fabric, which conforms and moulds over most shapes and size of hernia to provide optimum support and comfort.