Adjustable Support - Research and general medical opinion suggests that there is a higher risk of hernia formation following any abdominal or stoma procedure. To help prevent this it is advisable to wear suitable support garments that you have been assessed and measured for.
Developed alongside Healthcare Professionals to comfortably support the core muscles following abdominal surgery and particularly stoma surgery to reduce the risk of herniation, support a hernia or following a hernia repair.
• Level 3 – firm support
• Breathable and comfortable two way stretch fabric
• NEW IMPROVED Unique VELCRO® glove design for easy application and control over tension
• NEW IMPROVED Anti-roll bands at the top and bottom of the belt to minimise movement of the belt
• Available in white, black and beige
• Range of sizes and depths
• Bespoke options include further variations in depth, additional sizes, added lace detail and other alternative options. Garments are custom made to meet your individual needs. Please see our bespoke page for more information.
• Improves pouch adherence, offers discretion and peace of mind
• Reduces bulges/herniation and streamlines any outline of appliances
• Reduces any dragging feeling from an existing hernia
• Helps reduce the risk of herniation, support a hernia or protect a hernia repair
• Helps to control a prolapsed stoma
• Helps support any weakened core muscles, post-surgery
New and Improved
To support your personal needs and activities
The new and improved anti-roll hernia support belt features the CUI glove design for a user friendly application, making it easy to fasten, adjust and remove the belt. The new stronger anti-roll elastic edging minimises rolling and movement of the belt and the VELCRO™ fastening on the glove has been improved to maintain its shape. A luxurious feel whilst offering more support so you can wear with confidence.
Worn against the skin, the unique breathable stretch fabric which conforms and moulds over any shape and size of hernia to provide ultimate support and comfort.