Who We Are
CUI International’s company registration number is 02018517 and our registered address is:
Our Fair Processing Notice explains your privacy rights and how we gather, use and share information about you.
If you want to get in touch, our Data Protection Officer can be reached by email at:
or by post at:
Data Protection Officer,
We collect your data so that we can:
Process your order and manage your account.
Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
Remind you about abandoned carts.
Remind you about follow on purchases when your product has reached it's life span.
What Type Of Personal Data We Collect
We may collect the following information:
• Business, Company or Charity Name
• Contact information including email address and telephone numbers
• Enquiry information
• Information required for VAT exemption
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
• Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
• Voluntarily complete a customer survey, form or provide feedback on our testimonials or via email.
• Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How We Use Personal Information
We use your personal information to provide you with products and services, to comply with the law and enforce our legal rights and to improve and market our products and services.
Our Products and Services
Sometimes we may need to use sensitive personal information such as medical details to make available products you have requested and to give you the best service.
Sharing and Transferring Personal Information
We share personal information with our suppliers and other third parties where needed to provide you with the best products and services. We also share personal information with regulators and law enforcement, if required. Sometimes we transfer personal information to other countries outside the UK for these purposes, where suitable protection is in place.
Keeping Personal Information
We will keep your personal information securely for as long as we need to for the purposes described in our Data Protection Policy (available on request).
Sometimes we need your consent to use your personal information (for example for marketing). We won’t always need consent to use personal information – for example if we need it to meet regulatory requirements or to perform a contract with you. Where you have given us consent, you have the right to withdraw it at any time.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
• The right to access – You have the right to request us for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
• The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
• The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
We would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner company:
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Medalin Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please unsubscribe.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
• Keeping you signed in
• Understanding how you use our website
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites