Seamless Support - Research and general medical opinion suggests that there is a higher risk of hernia formation following any abdominal or stoma procedure. To reduce the risk it is advisable to wear suitable support garments that you have been assessed and measured for.
Developed alongside Healthcare Professionals to comfortably support the core muscles following abdominal surgery and particularly stoma surgery to reduce the risk of herniation, support a hernia or following hernia repair.
• Breathable and comfortable cotton two way stretch fabric
• Seamless support waistband style support belt
• Anti-roll waistband to reduce belt movement
• Helps support the weakened core muscles, post-surgery
• Reduces any dragging feeling from an existing hernia
• Helps reduce the risk of herniation, support a hernia or protect a hernia repair
• Anti-roll bands at the top and bottom of the belt
• Reduces bulges/herniation and streamlines any outline of appliances
• Improves pouch adherence, offers discretion and peace of mind
• Helps to control prolapsed stomas
• Standard sizes and depths
• Bespoke options, custom made to meet your individual needs
• Depths to fit all shapes and sizes
• Available in white, black and beige
• Luxurious Nottingham Lace
• Firm support – level 3
With Nottingham Lace
The added feature of the Nottingham lace trim on this belt gives it a luxurious look and feel so you can wear with confidence. We can tailor make the belt to your individual requirements as part of our bespoke range.