Suitable to be worn with the following stoma bags and pouches; Coloplast, Hollister, Dansac, Convatec, Braun, Clinimed, Salts Healthcare and Peak Medical.
• Level 3 – firm support
• Adjustable hole size (7-8cm diameter) to fit most appliance flange sizes
• Easy to put on, easy to access your stoma appliance so you can wear with comfort and confidence
• Internal 'horseshoe shaped' pad secures the area around the pouch to gently reinforce any pressure lost by way of the 'hole' itself - without over accentuating this
• Anti-roll top and bottom bands
• Variations of sizes and depths
• Available in Beige, black or white
• Left or Right sided belts available. (when VELCO® tab fastening is situated under the pouch).
If your stoma is sited on the left hand side of your body you will need a left sided belt.
If your stoma is sited on the right hand side of your body you will need a right sided belt
• Easy to apply the support belt around the stoma appliance
• Easy access to stoma appliance
• Soft padded reinforced hole support
• Alternative support if you cannot tolerate a support garment over your stoma site
*If your stoma is sited on the left hand side of your body you will need a left sided belt (hole on the left of the belt).
If your stoma is sited on the right hand side of your body you will need a right sided belt (hole on the right of the belt).